677 West Canfield, was built by G. H. Whitaker, a builder in 1888.
Several other socially prominent men lived at this address, until 1920, when David Barclay, a physician, resided here.
Here's a list of houses lined up on the south side of W. Canfield between 2nd Ave. and 3rd Ave.. They can also be found on Historic Detroit:
William Wallace Washburn House
Last updated 18/04/2023