The Argonaut Building is located directly south of the former General Motors headquarters which is now called Cadillac Place.
The stairway to nowhere on the East facade
The brick-clad, eleven-story building was known as the General Motors Research Laboratory when it opened in 1928
A different view at some of the details of the south and east facades
Front entrance in late 2022