Britannia at the dock at the Wayne pavilion, with the Wayne Hotel in the background. The ferry behind Britannia is the Garland of 1880.
Britannia as a tug, owned by Consolidated Water Power & Paper Company of Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, sometime after 1943.
The Britannia early in her career
Britannia breaking ice on the St. Clair River at Cherry Beach, December 1917.
Britannia after her 1924 alteration into a crossriver ferry.
A stern view of Britannia after she was rebuilt for ferry service.