Fort Street church after the fire of 1876.
Before the 1876 fire....shows the pulpit with the small wooden canopy and that originally the pulpit was 'flush' with the rose window at the back wall, and within the stone arch where the angels are
The Detroit News Building under construction, showing the Union Depot and Fort Street Presbyterian in the background.
Undated photo of Fort Street Presbyterian
An undated photo of the church