Photo from the Burton Historical Collection, Detroit Public Library
The original parish house can be seen to the immediate south of the church.
Photo by Bill Rauhauser/Burton Historical Collection, Detroit Public Library
The spires of St. Mary's can be seen towering over the pre-motor Motor City. Note the wooden sidewalks.
The St. Mary's grotto in 1931
Photo from the Walter P. Reuther Library, Wayne State University
St. Mary's grotto in 1930