Steel-frame four-story bank building faced in limestone (1924-25). Albert Kahn, architect. Corrado G. Parducci, sculptor. This bank headquarters building is designed in a Classical Revival style, faced in grey Indiana limestone, and sited prominently at the corner of Griswold and West Lafayette Streets. This allowed for two façades each finished with three-story engaged, fluted Ionic columns between corner antae supporting a low attic story—two columns on Griswold flaking a central entrance and two more along the West Lafayette façade. The main entrance door surround of Tennessee marble is filled with delicate carvings of animals, urns and foliate details. The original windows, encased in metal frames, still rest between spandrels of bronze and marble. A denticulate entablature separated the fourth floor attic story from the floors below. The fourth floor windows are double hung and grouped in twos, separated by elaborate plaques with classical motifs. The roofline is emphasized by a parapet incised with decorative detailing. The roof is flat. The first floor lobby is a story and-a-half tall.